Marketing Referral Bonus Program
Brand Associates -- New Program
Spread the word and earn
- We offer highly motivated individuals the opportunity to become Brand Associates. You can now earn commission-based income with our new Marketing Referral Bonus Program by promoting our products to retail merchants and organizations (includes fundraising groups).
- With the introduction of our new minimum orders, Ironworks Press has eliminated the Give 5% and Get 5% referral payment program, and replaced it with our new Marketing Referral Bonus Program. The former Brand Associate program was a way for you to promote products and services to individuals, such as friends and family. Whereas, the above Marketing Referral Bonus applies to businesses and organizations that you will be contacting to promote our Reseller accounts.
- We now offer a Marketing Referral Bonus of 25% of the base amount of each new order that is received by a retail merchant or organization as a result of your marketing efforts, and 15% for all future orders from the same retail merchant or organization. As the new program grows, we may consider a volume bonus structure.
- Brand Associates can use their websites, blogs, social media, and other platforms, to promote Ironworks Press. Other referral opportunities include social gatherings, school activities, church meetings, and more. It is important to understand that all Brand Associates must abide by Canada's anti-spam law, which prohibits the sending of e-mails and texts without the recipient's consent (permission). Therefore, a connection must be made either by telephone conversation or in person.
- To help you promote our products and services, and increase your earnings, we have created a brand associate toolkit. General branded tools, i.e. banners, links and logos, will be placed in the toolbox, however, account specific branded tools will be delivered to you directly, i.e. personalized digital business cards, etc. See Brand Associate Toolkit for contents.
- It is free to register and there is no direct selling involved. It's easy ... just spread the word -- the more you sell/refer, the more you earn!
- We are no longer using promotion codes to track sales/orders referred by you. It is important to emphasize to all of your connections that they must inform us at the time of placing their first order, who referred them to us, to ensure that the sales are tracked to your brand associate account, and that you are rewarded for all future sales. As a standard practice, we will always ask new customers who introduced them to our merchandise, to ensure our Brand Associates receive credit for their connections. All subsequent orders from these customers will be automatically connected to your Brand Associate accounts respectively.
- Brand Associates can no longer use the program for their own purchases. The program has been set up as a referral program, and is not intended to be a discount strategy for a Brand Associate's own orders.
- If you have registered as a designer, you will also automatically become a Brand Associate for you to promote the products which have been produced with your designs, as well as, our other products. Your referral payments, will be in addition to any applicable royalty payments for each sale that you refer to Ironworks Press. See our Designer Program for more information.
- Referral payments are paid quarterly (unless otherwise agreed), and are calculated on base sales -- prices paid by the customer, less any designer royalty fees (if applicable), shipping (including handling, packaging, insurance), taxes (import duties, taxes, and fees, if applicable), refunds, and credits. As mentioned above, we may consider a volume bonus structure at a later date.
- We will review all accounts on a regular basis, and if we deem a Brand Associate's account to be inactive, the account will be cancelled, and no further referral payments processed.
- Individuals must register to become a Brand Associate using our Brand Associate Registration Form below. Upon receipt of the completed registration form, we will contact you to discuss how you plan to promote our products and services, and our referral payment plan. Feel free to contact us prior to completing the form if you have any questions, however, we will require the completed registration form for our records.